Let’s talk: Animal Scents by Young Living
Young Living has created a line dedicated directly to your beloved fur babies! If that doesn’t excite your insides, I am not sure what will. Not this is not saying you can’t use some of your oils you already have. These are here to make it easier to get exactly what you need for your pet!
Join my team with Young Living and start YOUR success journey today: Click HERE
Animal Scent: ParaGize
- What exactly is in this scent? According to the YL website this particular scent has “Caprylic/capric glycerides, Zingiber officinale† (Ginger) root oil, Pimpinella anisum† (Anise) seed oil, Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil, Cuminum cyminum† (Cumin) seed oil, Mentha spicata† (Spearmint) leaf extract, Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil, Juniperus osteosperma† (Juniper) oil, Foeniculum vulgare† (Fennel) oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus† (Lemongrass) oil, Pogostemon cablin† (Patchouli) oil.”
- How does this scent help your pet? It is made to help with the digestive system.
- How do you apply it? If you have a smaller pet- you must first dilute in a high ratio 3:1 maybe with distilled water. You can apply 1-2 drops in your pet’s abdominal region.
Animal Scent: Infect Away
- What is in this scent? YL says “Caprylic/capric glycerides, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Hyptis suaveolens (Dorado Azul) seed oil, Bursera graveolens (Palo Santo) wood oil, Plectranthus amboinucus oil, Ocotea quixos (Ocotea) leaf oil. “
- How does this scent aid your pet/ what does it do? It is to help your pet have a heathly skin barrier to defend against bugs/bacteria
- How do you apply? If putting on a smaller pet, you must dilute in a 3:1 ratio. Otherwise, this one works best as a spritzer. Place one to two drops inside an 8 oz spray bottle and spray onto pets’ coat. Avoid the eyes and privates. This oil is part of a 3-part system that YL recommends using together. The choice is ultimately yours.
Animal Scent: Puriclean
- What is in this scent? YL says “Caprylic/capric glycerides, Pogostemon cablin† (Patchouli) oil, Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil, Satureja montana† (Mountain Savory) oil, Bursera graveolens† (Palo santo) wood oil, Cistus ladaniferus† (Cistus) oil, Cymbopogon nardus† (Citronella) oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus† (Lemongrass) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea tree) leaf oil, Lavandula hybrida† (Lavandin) oil, Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil. “
- How does the help or support your pet? This focus is mainly on the skin of your dog. It prevents flaky and soothes irritating skin. Since it is chemical and synthetic free- there is no need to worry!
- How to apply? Young Living suggests using one of the AromaGlider rollers to make it easier. Put 8-10 drops in a 1 oz spray bottle with distilled water and spray onto coat. Avoid the eyes and privates. This is part of their three-part system.
Animal Scent: Mendwell
- What is in the oil? From YL “Caprylic/capric glycerides, Geranium, Lavender, Hyssop, Myrrh, Frankincense, Hinoki.”
- How does it help your pets? It gives an easy cleansing effect for the animal. You can use it in a barn, vet office, crate, etc. It promotes the animals to stay present and avoid the itch to run away and be timid. The final of the three-part system.
- How to apply? You can allow your pet to inhale it by putting some on your wrist and allowing your dog to sniff. You may also topically apply it by placing a few drops in your hand and running from head to tail. Avoid eye area.
Animal Scent: T- Away
- What is in the oil? According to the YL website: Caprylic/capric glycerides, Citrus reticulata (Tangerine) peel oil, Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil, Santalum paniculatum† (Royal Hawaiian sandalwood) wood oil, Chamomilla recutita† (German chamomile) flower oil, Boswellia carterii† (Frankincense) oil, Valeriana officinalis† (Valerian) root oil, Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil, Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil, Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil, Artemisia pallens† (Davana) flower oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis† (Orange) peel oil, Angelica archangelica† root oil, Ruta graveolens† (Rue) oil, Helichrysum italicum† flower oil, Hyssopus officinalis† leaf oil, Salvia lavandulaefolia† (Spanish sage) leaf oil, Citrus hystrix† leaf extract, Pogostemon cablin† (Patchouli) oil, Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil, Tanacetum annuum† (Blue tansy) oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil (Furocoumarin free), Rosa damascena† (Rose) flower oil, Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) oil, Anthemis nobilis† (Roman chamomile) flower oil, Cymbopogon martini† (Palmarosa) oil
- How can this help your pet? This oil is to help provide emotional release for your pet. If your pet came from a negative environment etc. It brings out the emotions and provides a more joyful feeling.
- How do you apply? Diffuse near your pet. Apply in hand and rub head to tail. Apply on ears or spine and pet head to tail. Or again, allow them to smell it off you.
*RepelAroma is not available for purchase right now*
*Please note that I am not a Vet and you should always consult with your vet on making decisions like this. If you chose to try this on your animal that it solely your choice. *
*PLEASE AVOID USING NEAR EYES OR PRIVATES OF ANIMALS. EVEN THOUGH IT IS ALL-NATURAL IT CAN STILL CAUSE IRRITATION.
Well there you have it. All the Animal scents created by Young Living. You should always take care and watch your pet for the first 10 minutes after applying or allowing them to inhale. Any strange behavior or abnormal activity should not be taken lightly. Even though these are natural does not mean a dog may react bad- just like humans. Everyone’s mind and body are different and therefore react differently.
Ready to join the Young Living team? Click HERE
Need help on how to enroll? Click HERE
Questions/ Concerns? Email me: email@example.com