Hey guys and welcome back to another oil Wednesday! Hopefully this midweek has been awesome for you! How many of you are experiencing the fall time feels right now?
**Disclaimer** this post is not sponsored by Young Living. If you click on some of these links and purchase something, I may make a commission off them. **
Links listed below for some jars, glass bottles, roller balls, etc.
Today we will be jumping in on our number one disinfectant around- Lemon. But not like the lemon from other store bought cleaners, the real deal. If you are looking for ways to use your fresh rin squeezed oil, this is the perfect place for you!
- Looking for an easy- all natural way to keep your fruit fresh? Fill a bowl with cool water; add your 2-3 drops of lemon and soak for about 10 minutes. Finally, you will drain, rinse, and dry.
- Got kids and they leave some crayon left overs on the table? How about grease or gum? 1-2 drops will break up the grim so you can easily wipe away with a warm cloth.
- In the Summer time we always want some homemade lemonade, how about not actually having to buy those lemons? For an 8 oz glass, drop 2-3 drops of lemon in your water and add honey to sweeten with taste!
- The all natural teeth brightener! Add 1 part baking soda to 1 part coconut oil, and add 1 drop of lemon oil- brush away!
- Did you know that you can order your own capsules so you can create your own vitamins or immune support? There is so many ways you can customize these capsules. One easy one is if you don’t like the taste of lemon water- just add 1-2 drops in a the capsule and take with water.
There are so many ways you can use your lemon essential oil- seriously. Oils are something I will swear by! Fun fact: I made my parents a ‘sleep spray’ once they actually used it ( took them a week) my dad actually overslept for work because he was sleeping SO GOOD. Now I am not going to lie and tell you that will be an everyday effect. Cause it won’t be. BUT, it will help you when you are feeling restless or you have to go to bed earlier than normal.
More ways to use Lemon essential oil:
Clear acne: create a face serum using 4 drops of lemon oil- mix it with a carrier oil (I use coconut- fractioned) let it sit on your face for 20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water!
Blood pressure aid: Drinking an 8 oz glass of water with 2 drops of lemon oil can actually help regulate your blood pressure- crazy right?
It is BEAUTIFUL how much these natural oils can help you in so many ways. You never have to worry, because our Seed to Seal promise is there is reassure you.
Now that I have told you all about another oil for this oil Wednesday, I am going to dive into a little more detail about Young Living:
- There are two options to getting your own Young Living oils: First way: You can buy any oils or products through me (or any YL distributor). Scrolling on their website and you want to try something without the money commitment- this is the way you should take. Second way: You can join this journey yourself by purchasing a starter kit. You DO NOT have to sell oils if you don’t want to. BUT, once you start that option is always there for you. If you bought a starter kit, you still get the wholesale discount.
- ER (Essential Rewards program): This program is new by Young Living, if you purchase at least 50$ a month in oils you get to qualify for these rewards. You can qualify for free products/oils. If you spend over 100$ a month- they give you a freebie. You also get PV points that for every order you make and can cash them out for free things as well. SO many benefits with this program. They really give back!
- Joining the team (business aspect) you earn chances to go to our farms and awesome trips with the company!
- You can help change the way people use everyday products and help them better their lives! This why I give you guys an Oil Wednesday! It gives you the chance to really get to know each oil and how exactly you could use it!
Are you wanting to join the team? Click Me
Links to some things for your essential oil creations:
Spray bottles (smaller ones)
8 oz Mason Jars so much you can do with mason jars! I use them for drinks, storage, keeping my makeup brushes, homemade air freshener, decor, etc.
**Please remember that when using Young Living oils the white labels are for ingestion. Colored labels are basic oils.**