Hey guys! Welcome back to the blog! I am so happy you are here!
Let’s jump into this- So Thieves oil, your cleaning bff. Seriously. This blend is a mix of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary. Meaning the perfect blend of clean!
**this post is NOT sponsored by Young Living. Using some links I have provided MAY enable me to make a commission if you purchase something.**
Thieves is known for cleaning products and oral care plus the best immune support around.
What else you can do with Thieves:
- You can use on your pets bedding/ crate to clean it. You don’t have to use the official thieves cleaner either!
- Create your own wipes for your shopping cart or car surface with the thieves oil. It will work as a disinfectant.
- You can apply some drops in your dishwasher to add some extra freshness to your dishes.
- You can add to dryer balls to help your clothes smell fresh! Plus you can change the scent of your dryer balls.
- Add 3-5 drops in your pedicure bath water to help keep your feet and nails clean.
- Add 1-3 drops to your vacuum filter- it adds some freshness to your carpet- again something you can change out.
- Diffuse around your home to help keep your family healthy
- Use one drop on the roof of your mouth to ease head tension.
- Rub/roll a few on your feet for added health.
- Use it to remove sticky labels off of any of your things.
- Use a drop of this on white boards that are stained.
My go- to Immune blocker:
6 drops of Thieves
4 drops of Lemon
Top it off with some almond oil
Roll onto your wrists and throat!
These are just SOME of the amazing things this oil is good for. It really is crazy the possibilities that you can create with these oils. Replacing some of your everyday toxic- chemical filled items to the total natural side of things is a truly beautiful thing.
Ready to start your Young Living journey? If you are even thinking about it then please use this link.
Any questions or concerns? Email me! CrystalRaeForeman@gmail.com
Follow me on Instagram to see more of my oil journey and come chat with me @CrystalRaeForeman